Dutch asset management company Insinger de Beaufort has launched an offshore multi-manager investment programme, called the Managed Account, which has 25% of its assets allocated to hedge funds.
The portfolios underlying the multi-manager offering are being run by Guy Ester, Insinger's investment director.
It is available via a number of offshore wrappers, including Canada Life International's Premier Account bond, Royal Skan-dia's offshore portfolio and Friends Provident's offshore bond. It is
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines