Sabre Fund Management had been running its Style Arbitrage Fund with quite some success for 18 months before launching the latest addition to its fund family, the Sabre Long/Short Style Fund.
Since its August 2002 inception, Sabre Style Arbitrage has recorded a compound annual return of 9.15%, at a Sharpe Ratio of 1.4. This year to 1 October, it has accrued 2.5%.
Dan Jelicic, principal at Sabre FM, explains that the rationale for launching the long/short fund was that the firm had found that
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?