While there has been a significant amount of research on the predictability of traditional asset classes, and the implications in terms of tactical asset-allocation strategies, very little is known about the predictability of returns emanating from alternative vehicles such as hedge funds.
Also, and not surprisingly given the absence of academic evidence on the predictability of hedge fund returns, very little is known about the performance of tactical asset-allocation strategies involving
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay