Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DRKW) is set to expand its prime brokerage operations to encompass global macro fund services in the last quarter of 2003. The bank has been trialing its services with macro funds in recent months.
Martin Keller, DRKW's head of prime brokerage, said traditional services such as stock lending, finance and custody would be complemented with services including fixed income, foreign exchange and exchanged traded derivative instruments.
DRKW's new offering to hedge funds
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules