Dow Jones/Credit Suisse
The Dow Jones Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Index was up 0.05% in March but five of the 10 sub-strategies suffered declines. Managed futures posted the biggest drop, falling 2.96%, followed by dedicated short bias, which followed its decline of 4.66% in February with a further decrease of 1.35% bringing its year-to-date performance to a negative 13.08%. Other losers were emerging markets (down 0.7%), equity market neutral (down 0.15%) and global macro (down 0.43%).
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking