The Swiss-based hedge fund has launched an IT research and development company in Sofia, Bulgaria, where labour costs are cheaper and the skill-base is plentiful.
The company, named Insch Quotient (IQ), has been established to develop and offer a number of financial service products to the growing IFA, family office and institutional marketplace.
The new products will include web-based administration services, asset allocation and hedge fund/fund of funds research.
The initial marketing focus
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules