The face of emerging markets appears to have changed recently with a reduction in contagion and volatility, accompanied by a new type of investor exhibiting long-term ambitions.
But the opinion of fund managers is divided on whether there has been a long-term change to investment in the asset class, or whether this is a misinterpretation of events that could go wrong for investors.
Rob Brewis, investment manager at London-based fund manager, BDT, believes there has been a long-term shift, which
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia