The manager of PM Capital's $US80m Absolute Performance Fund believes more can be learnt by monitoring corporate behaviour than worrying about the short-term trends of 'fickle' world markets.
Paul Moore, who started the fund in April 1998 after spending more than 13 years in fund management at Bankers Trust, says he is concerned about the big picture.
He asks himself what stocks are undervalued now but may rebound in two or three years' time. What is the business worth and, most importantly, what
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines