Currently, credit strategies are represented to the largest extent in the index in the event-driven category. That category, which is one of 10 in the index, covers corporate strategies focusing on distressed securities, high yield debt, Regulation D (structured discount convertibles) and risk arbitrage.
"There is scope to break out credit into
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules