UBS Warburg, the investment banking division of Swiss bank UBS, plans to sell securities that track the performance of the S&P Hedge Fund Index. The investment bank will sell the products first in Germany and then later throughout Europe and Asia, and is seeking approval from a European borse to allow the instruments to be traded. The minimum lot size for the securities is expected to be $10,000 or E10,000.
Italian hedge fund manager, Pioneer Investments, is preparing to exploit the UK
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance