In order to do this the company is required to notify its home member state supervisory authority that it wants to provide these services in a named jurisdiction.
Companies that are authorised by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) have the right to passport their banking, investments and insurance services throughout the EU and European Economic Area.
Gibraltar is incorporated into the EU by virtue of the UK’s membership. Under Article 299(4) of the Treaty of Rome, which established the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?