Inevitably the fall-out from 11 September has brought opportunity, with one fund manager describing it regretfully as a 'perfect storm' for managers of bond hedge funds.
In New York, distressed debt fund manager, Phillip Schaeffer says: 'Unfortunately for the macro markets and from a US citizenship perspective, there has been a significant increase in the amount of debt trading of distressed levels. This creates opportunities because our investment universe has increased.'
According to Moody's
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia