The employment levels were broadly maintained in the first and second quarters of 2009. There are now 103 licensed insurance operations; 63 in licensed companies and a further 40 in protected cell companies.
There are 28 intermediaries and nine managers. Gibraltar had 27 investment companies, 95 collective investment schemes, 87 licensed trust and company services providers, two pension providers and 19 credit institutions at mid-year 2009.
Caruana said he was “confident that
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines