Hedge funds are exposed to different risk factors. If we consider that for each strategy there is a corresponding set of underlying risk factors, the best funds, for a given strategy, are those that successfully manage to over- or underweight their exposure to the different risk factors in accordance with market conditions.
As a result of this tactical factor allocation strategy, hedge funds' exposure to the risk factors evolves over time. In addition, since the markets are relatively
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights