The futures trading programme from Winton Capital Management has produced some impressive compound annual average returns of 20% in the 78 months it has traded to the end of May 2004.
Aimed at investors who would expect to remain invested for at least two years, the programme gained 0.27% in May, and 4.44% for the year to that date. Some of the fund's most impressive trading has come in recent months, with 11.86% in February and 10.27% in December 2003, with calendar year returns ranging
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden