October would seem to have been a difficult month for those in the commodities markets. Several indices lost ground, although most analysts still believe the bull run in commodities is realising the predictions of analysts by continuing into the fourth quarter.
The Goldman Sachs Commodity Index (Total Returns) is up 22% year to date, although for November it was down -3.88% as Hedge Funds Review went to press. The Reuters/CRB index was up 14/7% for the year, while the Dow Jones AIG Commodity
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia