The hedge fund industry was busy planning launches of currency funds in June with processes that ranged from pure systematic to discretionary programmes.
London's Rhicon Currency Management UK launched its third fund, the Rhicon Strategic Fund, which Peter Jacobson, managing director at Rhicon Currency Management UK, says adopts a discretionary approach using technical analysis to decide on trading positions.
He says the programme underlying the Rhicon Strategic Fund has made money in the past
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay