Human behaviour is the driving force behind the markets. Fibonacci traders accept that investors, as a group, behave in accordance with nature's law, discovered by Fibonacci in the 13th century. They are aware of a stunning symmetry in market patterns repeating over and over again on weekly, daily and intra-day charts. Each trading product ' be it cash currencies, commodities, futures, stock index futures, or stocks ' follows a clear pattern which is based on investor behaviour.
How far will the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines