Emerging markets remains the worse performing sector in the hedge fund universe over the past three years.
Most funds' performance has slipped into the negative and some portfolio managers must be wondering if it is worthwhile getting out of bed in the morning.
But they are not all performing poorly, or being overshadowed by the convertible arbitrage, event driven and equity market neutral sectors.
The leading hedge fund in this Standard & Poor's sub-section, London-based Montpelier Asset
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?