Q. Roughly how much money do you manage?
Waycrosse Inc, a family office in the Midwestern United States, manages a portfolio for three generations of two families. The families' largest asset is a privately held company, so diversification of their liquid wealth is very important.
Q.Is it in a mixture of alternatives and traditional investment?
The portfolio consists of: domestic equity in an enhanced-index strategy for tax efficiency (Barra Growth, Barra Value, S&P Mid cap, and Russell Small cap)
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines