Each fund must have two directors authorised by the Financial Services Commission (FSC). If the fund is a unit trust with a corporate trustee or a limited partnership with a corporate general partner, two directors or the trustee or general partner must be FSC-authorised directors.
An EIF may appoint an investment manager in Gibraltar or in any other jurisdiction. It is sufficient under Gibraltar law that the investment manager or advisor is licensed or entitled to give investment management or
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules