'This has been a bold move which some may call arrogant," says Nextra's chief investment officer, Tomaso Corsini. 'We may make a few mistakes because it is a very steep learning curve but the group wanted to develop the expertise in-house.'
From Milan in Italy, he is referring to the fact that Nextra Alternative Investment has chosen not to collaborate with so-called hedge fund advisors ' like many of its competitors ' when preparing the Total Return Fund for high net worth clients. Although
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules