Institutional investors are leaving no stone unturned when it comes to monitoring their money in these volatile times. Many are getting daily updates from their managers and for the time being most are staying put.
At the time we spoke to Philippe Cottier, of Harcourt Investment in Zurich, he was busy planning a trip to the US ' hoping to drop in on half a dozen of his fund managers each day over the following week to see how his investments were shaping up.
Far from cancelling meetings, Cottier
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants