London-based MG Capital will launch its global macro hedge fund by the end of March.
The K Fund will be based on investment strategies developed by renowned economist, Professor Elias Karakitsos.
This is the first time the group, known in the marketplace for its informative financial website called MoneyGuru, will be directly managing money. However, the group currently has mandates of £300m under its 'advice'. MG Capital's Charles Fowler says the fund will focus on two asset classes: bonds and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden