Hedge fund indices provide the ideal stepping-stone for those new to alternative investments and specifically into the opaque world of hedge fund investing, as well as market practioners, interested in efficient portfolio theory and the benefits of diversification, which are achieved through allocations to hedge fund strategies.
The end-users of hedge fund index products (retail or institutional) have equitable requirements: to be exposed to a variety of return-enhancing, risk-diversifying
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?