The seemingly random trajectory of market prices contains hidden clues on their future direction, believes Troy Buckner, founder and managing principal of NuWave Investment Management (pictured).
NuWave employs pattern recognition models to forecast price moves in the futures and equity markets. Buckner says this approach allows NuWave's Combined Futures Portfolio to generate returns comparable to trend-following managed futures programs, often with lower risk.
Buckner's theories on pattern
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines