In this article - part of a series on controlling and monitoring hedge fund risk in the investment process, which began in May with an overview of hedge funds' operational risks and continued in June with an analysis of hedge funds' beta benefits in a top-down approach - we discuss the information activity reports of hedge funds' and funds of hedge funds' (FoHF) should contain so that investors can adequately monitor their risks.
The debate on FoHF reporting poses the question of investor inf
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data