Alcentra is an interesting asset management company. It has distinguished itself by focusing on sub-investment grade debt fund management, something that you might not think would be attractive in a post-financial crisis world.
Nonetheless, Alcentra sees good opportunities there and, it appears, so do their investors.
With over $18 billion under management through a number of European and US funds, the company boasts an experienced management team of over 50 in London and New York, including 15
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief