At AXA Investment Managers, we believe the EMD market is more attractive now than in 1997, but potential pitfalls still exist that should be considered. We also believe that analysing EMD sovereign debt is extremely important and a long/short EMD investment approach should be most beneficial in the current environment.
more attractive than in 1997
A number of factors support our view that EMD is a more attractive investment now than in 1997. One key reason stems from a major shift in exchange
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden