In these turbulent times, equity contracts for difference (CFDs) have continued to provide opportunities in both bull and bear markets.
The ability to short-sell equities using CFDs has proven to be one of the prime reasons why this trading tool has witnessed unprecedented popularity. The ability instantly to create both long and short positions with CFDs for directional speculation has been recognised by market participants as a cost-effective method of trading.
However, with the market's recent
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines