London's MPC Investors is embarking on the next stage of its growth in launching a European long/short equity fund with ex-JP Morgan Asset Management manager Ajay Gambhir at its helm. Peter Harrison, MPC's chief executive officer, says early indications suggest MPC is on track to hit its target of adding at least $600m via Gambhir's fund to the $1.6bn it already manages in hedge and long-only funds.
MPC is also launching a multi-asset portfolio under the stewardship of Miles Geldard in June.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay