Deutsche Asset Management (DeAM) has added to its range of hedge fund products with the UK launch of a market neutral hedge fund called Equilibria, which has been seeded with $20m of DeAM's capital.
The new fund has been partly modelled on the existing Deutsche EAFE Select Fund and has four separately managed parts investing in the UK, US, European and Japanese markets.
Shaun Coleman, head of DeAM's Quantitative Group in London said: "There is plenty of evidence to suggest that this asset
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more