The board of Dexion Trading is to ballot shareholders to replace FRM Investment Management with Permal Group as the advisor to the listed fund of hedge funds, in a move believed to be the first such change in the history of closed-ended, listed funds of hedge funds. The change is due on 1 October.
FRM will sell down the portfolio by the change-over, and while Paul Dunning, FRM CEO said he was disappointed the London house would lose the mandate to run the assets in Dexion Trading, he added
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines