If the stock market indices do not show much change over the next few years, many ideas about investing will. A generation of investors has grown up since the last time the markets got stuck in a protracted 'trading range' from the late 1960s through the early 1980s. Investors have grown accustomed to thinking in terms of momentum investing, fully invested stock funds, rising benchmark indices ' the great performance chase.
Imagine how radically that mindset might be altered in a grinding post
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?