Tim Keaney, vice chairman and chief executive, BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
With no end to the ongoing capital markets turmoil in sight, institutional investors remain under pressure to reconcile their pursuit of alpha with a pressing need to embrace the new business models that will allow them to better navigate the emerging post-crisis landscape.
So clients are asking ever more of us, from bespoke reporting and analytics tools right through to comprehensive middle office outsourcing solutions.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants