Deutsche Bank and hedge fund research and investment specialist Financial Risk Management (FRM) have launched a hedge fund seeding managed account platform dubbed the dbalternatives Discovery Platform. The initiative is an attempt to assuage the concerns of seed investors by managing seed investment in emerging hedge fund managers through managed accounts.
"We think there is a strong opportunity for seeding emerging managers in the current environment considering issues such as the changing
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?