“It tries to bridge the gap between balancing market insurance and what you can do in the market without incurring excessive cost,” says Brian Senior, director of trading and asset management at the Swindon-based firm.
InnSure allows traders to buy options that are exercisable six hours before real time. Under the UK’s new electricity
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?