This crisis of returns has prompted many pension funds to look beyond traditional asset classes, to hedge funds, for non-correlated investments that promise equity-like rates of return and the low volatility of bonds.
But pension fund investors are unfamiliar with hedge funds. Many opt for symbolic
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay