Mark Zuckerberg has faced firestorms over privacy and regulatory issues as well as on the subject of enriching Facebook on its users’ data. Could Wall Street handle its own suite of those problems any better?
It may one day have to. The world’s largest social media hangout drew a wall of vitriol when it became known that the data of 87 million of its users had been leaked. Wall Street, a fortress of calculation and polar opposite of the populist Facebook, is doing its level best to sidestep any
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?