Paul Fulcher, the head of asset-liability management structuring for insurers and pension funds at Nomura, is due to leave the bank at the end of September, Risk.net understands.
His next step is not certain yet but he may move to a consultancy. Nomura declined to comment.
An actuary by training, Fulcher joined Nomura in October 2012. He was part of the team that secured a victory for the bank in the Risk Awards 2018, when Nomura was named risk solutions house of the year.
Part of his job at
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines