Asset managers are playing down fears about the knock-on effects of Deutsche Bank's recent troubles.
"The good news is… this isn't Lehman. This isn't 2011 with Greece and some of the other euro issues," said Rebecca Patterson, chief investment officer at Bessemer Trust Company, a wealth manager with more than $100 billion in client assets.
"We've had a lot of clean-up since then. A lot of Deutsche Bank's challenges have been extremely well publicised in the media, so investors are aware of it
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay