ESG and climate risk management: advanced levelView Agenda
Key reasons to attend
- Learn to integrate climate risk into environmental, social and governance (ESG) for better reporting and management
- Boost investor confidence with climate-resilient ESG strategies
- Navigate climate risk regulations for compliant ESG reporting
Does your team require a tailored learning solution on this or any other topic?
Working with the portfolio of expert tutors and Risk.net’s editorial team, we can develop and deliver a customised learning to make the most impact for your team, from initial assessment to final review.
About the course
This course will aid professionals in adjusting practices to remain at the forefront of industry development and regulatory expectations.
The content has been structured to provide crucial knowledge and allow ample opportunity for group work and discussion to address emerging themes and benchmark solutions.
Sessions focus on the levels of clarity from regulators, financial organisations’ climate risk stress-testing capabilities, incorporating climate risk as a risk factor and managing ESG risk during a credit risk assessment. Through group discussions, participants will explore ways to anticipate and respond to the growing demands for ESG disclosure.
- Understand ways to integrate ESG factors into investment decisions, reporting and assess materiality
- Effectively integrate climate risk into ESG, while aligning with disclosure frameworks
- Examine investor-driven ESG integration, climate resilience and practical ESG metric applications
- Master innovation in climate risk management, sustainable product development and circular economy practices
- Review ESG’s influence on credit risk, manage ESG risk in assessments and adapt investment strategies to climate change
- Address ESG scenario analysis, climate risk stress-testing, industry benchmarks and green financing strategies for banks
- Navigate the regulatory landscape, integrate climate risk disclosures, ensure compliance with emerging standards and understand key ESG reporting elements
- Explore how your board’s diversity links to climate risk management, enhance strategies and address social indicators in ESG evaluations
- Interact with fellow practitioners and benchmark the maturity of approaches against peers
Who should attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Head of sustainability
- Head of ESG
- Climate risk
- Operational risk
- Enterprise risk
June 4–5, 2024
In-person. Location: London, UK
- Introduction to ESG
- Integrating climate risks into ESG
- Investor expectations and climate resilience
- Innovation and sustainable practices
- Group discussion: navigating sustainable investment practices
- Relationship between ESG and credit risk
- ESG scenario analysis and climate risk in stress-testing
- Regulatory landscape and climate risk disclosures
- Board diversity and employee well-being
- Group discussion: navigating the climate risk landscape of integrating ESG into financial strategies
- 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX, UK
The Risk.net resources below have been selected to enhance your learning experience:
- Policy-makers must keep the heat on climate transition
- Sovereign credit risk modeling using machine learning: a novel approach to sovereign credit risk incorporating private sector and sustainability risks
- HKMA launches consultation on green taxonomy
A Risk.net subscription will provide you access to these articles. Alternatively, register for free to read two news articles a month.