So ingrained has mobile technology become in our lives, it’s hard to believe that the first iPhone was launched by Apple just five years ago. People now expect to be able to access diverse, specific and accurate information at the press of a button whether they are sitting at a computer or are on the move.
The implications of mobile technology for the commodity trading and risk management world are enormous, but so far the industry has remained fairly cautious in its uptake, as have vendor
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?