The nature of microprocessor development is such that computer capabilities have doubled roughly every 18 months ever since microprocessors were invented more than 50 years ago. In addition to the improvement in individual chips, technologists have devised clever ways to organise them to give even more performance, such as parallel processing architectures and computer grids. The latest innovation is cloud computing: the creation of huge pools of processing and data management resources and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?