- Guru Anand, Vice-president, Innovation, Mizuho
- Shaun Haron, Head of digitisation, Standard Bank
- Martin Leo, Managing director and regional head of technology business controls, StateStreet
- Moderator: Tom Osborn, Desk editor, Risk.net
Technology can be a great enabler of operational risk management – it can speed up processes, improve results and even cut headcount in certain circumstances. It also comes with a unique set of problems for op risk managers – greater exposure to cyber risk, third- and fourth-party risk, and issues around integrating legacy systems.
This webinar explores how to overcome these challenges while implementing new technologies.
The key topics discussed:
- The latest disruptive technology and trends within the op risk management space
- Benefits and downfalls for op risk managers switching from legacy systems to a more technological approach
- Understanding executional risks while implementing new technology and applications to streamline op risk processes
- What op risk managers need to look out for when working with tech providers
- Moving from classic to agile project management and what it entails in term of dynamic assessment