Operational risk management (ORM) is a risk discipline that measures, monitors and evaluates the operational risk activities of an organisation. A firm's ORM processes facilitate the identification and analysis of operational risk across the entity, and also establish a reporting line to executive management that ensures their knowledge of the institution's current operational risk profile.
With this information, executive management will determine the operational risk appetite of the organi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules