Lenders in the European Union have urged the European Banking Authority (EBA) to review its proposed rules for risk-weighting specialised lending exposures, complaining that both options on the table will lead to disproportionate capital requirements.
Specialised lending comprises loans for income-producing real estate, project finance for large and complex installations such as infrastructure, object finance for the purchase of physical assets including ships and planes, and funding for
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?