Mark Yallop is enjoying a late career shift – one with more than a whiff of poacher turned gamekeeper about it. In his role as chairman of the Ficc Markets Standards Board, the City veteran is trying to get the industry to clean up its act following a string of conduct scandals. As senior adviser to the Bank of England’s Prudential Regulation Committee (PRC), he has a say on efforts to make banks more robust. He’s having fun in both.
The FMSB is an attempt to wipe away the stains left by
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay