Organisational change means different things to different people. To some, it is the pressure to keep pace with technological change, with the vague promise that, some years down the line, the investment will pay off and allow them to boost revenues or slash costs; to others, it is the ultimate risk that such changes will see them superseded altogether.
The real-world applications of many new technologies – all trades being settled over distributed ledger, for instance, or the commercialisation
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- Buy-side quant of the year: Gordon Ritter
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more