Nex Group is aiming to kick-start the practice of pricing in the cost of funding initial margin on non-cleared derivatives trades with the launch of a margin valuation adjustment (MVA) calculator for dealers and buy-side firms.
Large dealers began working on methodologies for calculating the newest derivatives valuation adjustment (XVA) ahead of the roll-out of the non-cleared margin rules last year – although as yet no single approach has won consensus support. The adjustment has proven to be
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?